I only meant to get one thing from my favorite store Targèt(tar-zhey) last night. But they “got” me as soon as I walked through the door. Christmas decorations at most folk’s house have yet to come down, but at Targèt the Valentine’s Day stuff is out front and center. Talk about keeping people consuming like cows graze.
If you’re so inclined to create something cheap but sweet for the loved ones in your life, Targèt has a few things in their bargain bin to help. Here’s what I found:
(in order of pictures)
1) Heart-shaped measuring cups
2) Heart-themed silicone mixing spoons
3) Heart-shaped silicone cake pan
5) I heart U cookie cutter– huge ones in case that significant other doesn’t get that you love them
6) Plastic popcorn boxes for snuggling in front of the bootleg ( since VD day has a way of making people stay in debt after Christmas).
All baking supplies are $2.50 and the popcorn boxes are $1.
I manged to eventually get out of the store albeit $24 lighter. And I didn’t even scoop up the deals.
It was the shoe aisle that got me….